Welcome to the Kenton County Democratic Party Website!
Kentucky Primary Election Information
Kentucky's Primary Election has been moved to June 23rd. Kentuckians are asked to vote by mail. Here's what you need to do make your voice heard.
VERIFY YOUR VOTING REGISTRATION: https://vrsws.sos.ky.gov/VIC/
If you are not registered, you have until May 26th to register to vote in the Primary. TO REGISTER TO VOTE: https://vrsws.sos.ky.gov/ovrweb/
The Online Absentee Request Portal is now available: https://vrsws.sos.ky.gov/abrweb/
1. If a voter changed their party affiliation after 12/31/2019, they aren’t eligible for a primary ballot. The State Board of Elections is sending a letter to all voters who changed their party affiliation after the deadline. To check your party affiliation please use this link: https://vrsws.sos.ky.gov/VIC/.
2. June 8-June 22 In-person absentee voting will be available by appointment only for voters who need the ADA voting machine or are unable to receive a ballot by mail. A voter will need to call the voter office for further information.
3. There will be only ONE polling location available on Election Day. The Northern Kentucky Convention Center will be open from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. for in-person voting. There will be free parking available across the street at the County Parking Garage at 220 Madison Avenue, Covington, KY.
Listed below are steps to completing your ballot and mailing it in. More detailed instructions from the County Clerk on how to vote an absentee mail-in ballot are also included with your ballot. Please read them carefully and thoroughly. All steps must be completed or your ballot will be rejected.
1. Complete the absentee ballot.
2. When you have finished marking the ballot, place the voted ballot in the inner (yellow) envelope. DO NOT DETACH THE FLAP on the inner envelope. If this flap is detached, your ballot will not be counted.
3. SIGN and SEAL the inner envelope. Place this envelope in the outer (white) envelope. SIGN and SEAL the outer envelope once the ballot is placed inside.
Instructions on how to vote absentee ballot - Those that come with your ballot and simplified.
kycovid19.ky.gov for all KY related information
Gov. Andy Beshear gives a daily update at 5pm on the status of the situation of Covid-19 in Kentucky. There are several ways in which to view:
and you may have found other ways yourself.
These are recorded and you can always go back and watch them at https://www.facebook.com/GovAndyBeshear/
The Democratic Party of Kenton County works for the benefit of every citizen regardless of race, religion, sexual identity, disability status or cultural heritage. We will fight for better jobs and fair pay for all; affordable healthcare for everyone; a high-quality, accessible education system; and a better future for our planet through clean energy and sensible environmental policies. We believe that the fight for a better world begins in our neighborhoods, cities, and our own county.
The Kenton County Democratic Executive Committee is dedicated to helping good Democrats win local, statewide, and national elections. Please help us in any way you can. Click on the ActBlue button to Donate Now! Any amount is acceptable and we appreciate your help! Please include your name, address, employer and occupation. (Contributions to the Executive Committee are not tax-deductible.)
If you don't want to use ActBlue, please send your personal check to:
Kenton County Democratic Party
P.O. Box 176665
Ft. Mitchell, KY 41017